I know none of us are weaklings but we need to have a place to talk about things that have happened in the past week. I hope that you will join me by posting in the comments, I really do hate to complain but sometimes I think it's ok if there are supportive people around who "Get it", that's one of the reasons this blog is anon so I can feel free without worrying about retribution from "friends" and family that aren't as supportive.
ok here goes!
* I'm being audited by the federal government because of what I claimed on my medical expenses last year which means I have to get letters from two docs and I have to do it all in less than 30 days.
* I feel like my threshold for pain keeps lowering, bad days are leaving me in tears, wearing down my resistance, I am taking more pain meds than ever before with less effect.
* I'm nervous about my docs appt at the end of the month, my OT is coming with me but she's trying to get me to go back to work, part time volunteering and I didn't expect that. my life has no pattern, I cannot predict from one day to the next how the next day is going to be
* I have a whole bunch of phone calls to make but I usually remember to make them after the businesses have closed for the day
* the big cahoona from my work wants to meet with me to talk about in what ways I can be involved with work people while being on medical leave, most of the people on medical leave from my profession are on medical leave because they are burnt out and stressed, I am not those things, I love what I do and WANT to be involved, I'm just at the mercy of my body when it comes to planning things. and if I DON'T listen to my body then I pay BIG TIME
*I'm very tired and have to go to choir practice and I KNOW I'm gonna get upset if the choir mistress gives me a hard time for missing Sunday, I just couldn't move Sunday morning! Sometimes I wonder whether it would be better for me to quit but I really do enjoy it and some weeks it's my only outings on Wed night for practice and (most) Sundays for church.
That's all I have to say at the moment :)
What about you?
Soli Deo Gloria (to God alone be the Glory)