Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ways to help challenge

I have a blog post I am going to write about how I feel about big faceless businesses profiting from breast cancer awareness month by selling their wares and donating minimal profits.
What I would like is an idea of ways we can support our sisters (and brothers)who have or had breast cancer, please add yours in the comments and I'll put them in the blog post!

I have a few in mind
- donate to local breast cancer group
- make a meal or several frozen meals to take over
- hug a survivor and tell them how important they are
- volunteer to drive patients to their appointments
- send a card, knowing people care, helps

I also would like you all to comment on some of the most wacked out Pinktober products you've seen! I bought MUSHROOMS the other day in a pink container with ribbons on it, kinda rediculous! they didn't taste any better!

so help me add the lists (ways to help and wacky products) and I'll write the completed blogpost address in the end of the comments when I am finished writing said article, probably next week or two since I want as many people to participate as possible!

Thanks
Soli Deo Gloria
REformed girl

No comments: