Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome to the first technical Tuesday!

Ok I have to, have to, have to share my all time favorite chronic illness website! I know many of you will know it but I have to write it because there might be someone who doesn't know about it yet!
www.butyoudontlooksick.com! Please take a moment to read the "spoon theory" which was one young lady's (her name is Christine Miserandino Donato) way of explaining to her healthy friend what it is like to live day-in day-out with a chronic illness.
There are also forums at the website that is a community where people can "meet" other people with the same or similiar conditions, it's really great to reach out to my other rare disease friends!
Have a great Tuesday and see ya tomorrow!
God bless you and keep you
REformed girl

2 comments:

Daniel Taverne said...

Hello Anon,

I think I'll call you Nona - Anon in reverse.. I'm also dealing with a chronic condition and found your site here... Very cute... I like your randomness. I guess you could say the same thing about me. I've been blogging about mine for some time and would like to propose a link exchange. Visit my blog and let me know.
My blog: http://hypoprotein.blogspot.com

Thanks Nona.

Reformed Anon. Girl in Pain said...

Thanks Daniel!!
I propose that the proposal of yours should be approved! *click*