Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to the first Thankful Thursday!

hello dearest readers!
Did you think I forgot? Today was a bit of an off kilter kind of day, I slept through my alarm and missed a meeting this morning, I didn't wake up til noon so my meds were WAY off all day and I can't get out of bed until I've had my meds in my system for 1 hour so I didn't get out of bed til one and so it kindof threw me off. but anyway...TODAY is THANKFUL thursday!!
I'm thankful for:
- new hair styles and wearing makeup just because I feel like it, even though I'm not going anywhere
- family and friends, especially my interwebs friends who support me so well even though they don't know me in "real life"
- being stuck in my kitten's cute rays
- GLee!
- I'm excited for a BIG production for Christmas called 4 tickets to Christmas where we get to dress up in period costumes from the early 1900s!!
- updating my blog, feeling really accomplished about it, I hope I'll be able to keep it up!
- comfy clothes
- pretty things
- cool breezes playing over my face in the night when I'm in bed

12 Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, 13 bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. 14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:12-17

What are you thankful for?

Soli Deo Gloria
REformed Girl

No comments: