Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome to the first sinful Saturday!

Well so today is Sinful Saturday, a day where I speak about something I need to change in my life or that I don't like about the world. It's easy for me to start by nitpicking about the world. It's easier to not admit my brokenness and imperfections but how will that help me to grow?

I know I'm not perfect, far from it, have been reminded of it daily from myself or others. I grew up being told I was a burden, a nothing, it's hard to not let those thoughts stick.
So the thing I would like to confess is that I swear, not a lot but more than I need to. IT's unladylike, uncouth and brass. In some situations there is no other word that will work like letting out the F bomb but I'm gonna try to do it less.
Do you still consider it swearing if you use another word? like one of my favorites is bullpoopie
Now please don't get me wrong, I am doing this personally for myself and don't expect or request that anyone else stop swearing, this is a no judgement zone!
Thank you for listening.
Soli Deo Gloria
REformed girl

No comments: