Friday, December 12, 2008

Joy and wierdness!

I know I already blogged once today but I'm gonna do it again.

Something wierd happened last night, I mean really wierd.

My friend asked me if I was joyful, I thought he meant was I happy, which I wasn't as I had massive waves of pain knocking me over at the moment, so I said no.

Turns out he meant the biblical meaning, joyful in the Lord, in my circumstances, which I am. I am thankful God has given me so much, great friends, faith (even if it occasionally waivers the foundation is built on a rock solid basis), and is teaching me great lessons thru my illnesses. I am joyful in what God has done for me. and grateful. and totally undeserving of His grace upon grace that He pours on my head.

Then I went to read one of my favorite disability blogs, called Chewing the Fat, by David Hingsburger and he was also talking about Joy. 

ok God, I'm listening! I will be more outwardly  and inwardly joyful!

Thank you!

Soli Deo Gloria

3 comments:

Bud Driver said...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.~Romans 15:13

Belinda said...

I am enjoying your writing and thoughts! A "grounded girl" indeed.

Reformed Anon. Girl in Pain said...

Thank you Bud!
Thank you Belinda, I enjoy your writings as well! I have been reading your blog for quite some time.
Soli Deo Gloria