Monday, February 9, 2009

Friends and their working dogs

Day 197/365 : My old friend
I am thinking and praying for my friend Wallis as she started Team Training for her Canine Companions for Independance yesterday!
She will be gaining independance with the help of a new furry companion and I couldn't be more excited about it!
I have the paperwork at home to fill out to possibly get my own dog but I have many doubts about whether or not I will be accepted.
Have a wonderful time Wallis! This is a huge blessing for you!
Soli Deo Gloria
REformed Girl



2 comments:

Timothy said...

Cute dog, and, I like the big print,,, Q

Reformed Anon. Girl in Pain said...

ah i was trying to reduce it for the comfort of all "yous peoples" with good vision, I always start my blog posts in large font then reduce them but this one won't reduce!!
maybe I shall keep em that way!
SDG