Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hi friends,
I'm currently on vacation visiting my brother and his family. He and his wife just had a baby boy June 24. My brother also has a 5 year old from a previous relationship who is visiting this week too (normally he lives with his mommy) as well.
I'm back on narcotics as pain relief, I don't like this situation much but I was very thankful for them yesterday when we went to the waterpark and I spent 2 hours splashing around with the kids (the 5 year old nephew who is my brother's son and my nephew who is 13 and niece who is 10 who are my sister's kids) and not worrying about being in too much pain, even with the activity my pain was only at a 4 or 5 instead of it's usual 8 out of 10. I have payed for it a bit today but it was fun once again being the "fun aunt" I used to be before my health declined.

So I'm at my brother's and I have to say it's pretty awesome being able to play chutes and ladders all day with a 5 year old and being able to hold a brand new baby too!
Happy Sunday!
Soli Deo Gloria
REformed girl

No comments: