Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Flare squared

This is the third day of a particulary bad flare and I'm finding it hard to cope and hold on to hope. Last night I was having the worst Thunderclap headache attacks (kindof like clusters but usually are singular) and today I was/am afraid to move too much incase they come back. I just got up to make an omelette and now I'm exhausted again. I don't know how I can survive many more days like this. At least when I lived with other people , I'd occasionally see another person. I don't know where I'm going with this, I just find it's sometimes good to get things out into the world, sometimes it makes things better to write them out. How do you deal with a flare when you are stuck in bed with way too much and fatigue? I guess one thing that is good is that I have a lot of time to pray. Soli Deo Gloria REformed girlflares

No comments: