Friday, October 1, 2010
October 1st, 2010
Fiesta Chicken (or Tofu)
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 boneless skinless chicken breast (or firm cubed tofu, or you could use steak)cubed
1 green or red pepper, diced
3 green onions, chopped
1 can of tomato soup and 1 can water (you can use canned diced tomatoes if tomato soup has gluten in it and you are GF)
1 cup salsa (I like mild Pace brand salsa)
1 can corn
shredded old white cheddar (or other cheese) to taste
1) saute chicken, peppers and onions in olive oil in a large skillet until cooked
2) add salsa and tomato soup with water and canned corn, simmer for 10 minutes
3) put some rice in a shallow bowl, add fiesta chicken on top
4) add as much or as little cheese on top as you'd like!
5) enjoy the party in your mouth! FIESTA!!
God you are so good to nourish our souls and give us strength, joy and love. Thank you so much much for our farmers and our food!
Soli Deo Gloria